Terms and Conditions for Ready For Love Courses
This is a contract with you (participant) and Ready For Love courses, by Dr Kalanit Ben-Ari & Associates Ltd. This website is owned and operated by Dr Kalanit Ben-Ari & Associates Ltd under the brand name “Ready For Love”. The company name will be referred to as “Ready For Love” herewith.
Please carefully read the following terms before purchasing an Online Course and/or Taught Course. These term and conditions are in addition to the Website Private Policy.
1. By accessing the site, including visiting, purchasing or accessing course’s materials, you accept and agree to all of the terms and conditions imposed in this agreement. By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms.
2. By purchasing a course you must be at least 18 years old and must make full payment at the time of booking. Once you have paid for a course you will be sent a confirmation within 24 hours. If you did not receive an email please contact us
3. You are responsible for the accuracy of your personal information.
4. Ready For Love courses are not a therapy programme nor a medical treatment.
5. Ready For Love online programme was designed to transform and elevate your relationship with your partner. It was also designed for today's busy lifestyle in mind so all the content is concise, fun, and to the point. Yet, your daily participations of 15 minutes undivided attention is required for the success of the programme. By agreeing to participant in our courses you agree to dedicate 15 minutes a day to the programme tasks.
6. Please note that all questions raised about the course material, process, and experiences will be answered only on the course closed community platform. It is often the case that ones questions is of interest to others and the closed community platform is the space where participants share questions, their experience, and inspiration.
By enrolling to this course I agree to be respectful to other participants and presenters and to follow the Golden Roles for the close community platform.
7. Please be aware that you as an individual can choose to allow your personal information, such as your name, to be used at the closed community. When you create your login profile on the course platform you can, if you chose to, use an alternative name. This name will be shown when you post on the closed community platform. The course and the relevant login details are solely for your personal use. Another party cannot use these details.
8. Participants assume full responsibility and liability for whatever they decide to implement in relation to the Ready For Love courses. You can use any of the information or content at your own risk for which neither Ready For Love nor Dr Kalanit Ben-Ari & Associates Ltd will not be liable.
9.1. All materials provided to participants on the website, material and course, in any form: including videos, in writing, content, design, appearance or audios, belong to Dr Kalanit Ben-Ari & Associates Ltd. Participants agree not to share, copy, reproduce, modify, store or give any of the course materials, including links, course access, screenshots or printed or content materials, to anyone who is not enrolled in the course.
9.2 Participants also agree to never use any of the course materials other than for their personal use. This includes to never use the course materials for commercial use, or for third party commercial use.
No material on this website and programmes can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of Ready For Love owner.
10. We reserve the right to modify this Terms and Conditions, the content, material, prices or time period of courses at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this Terms and Conditions, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website.
11. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of and in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of it.
12. Please note that access to the online programme is through a third party online platform. At any time the course software platform might be updated. If the system is not working for a period longer then 48 hours we will extend the participants access to the course material accordingly.
13. You will receive a full refund if you change your mind before the start day of the course.
No refund is available after you have accessed the course material. No refund is given where a delegate does not access or complete the course.
14. Any breach of these terms may result in a criminal offence being committed.